AARP CHAPTER 5239
- Washington Nationals vs New York Mets baseball game, National Park, Washington D.C., Sept. 22, $75. Seats located lower field level with wheelchair and elevator accessibility. Depart 1:15 p.m. for the 4:05 p.m. game.
- Shenandoah National Park Fall Foliage Drive, Oct. 17, $84. Includes lunch at Big Meadows Lodge on Skyline Drive, admission to the park and a stop at a winery.
- White House Holiday Tour, dates requested are Dec. 14, 18 and 20, $56. Includes U.S. Capitol/U.S. Botanic Garden. Will be advised two weeks prior if accepted.
- All trips depart from Lake of the Woods lower parking lot. For information contact Barbara 540/972-4651 or [email protected]. All are welcome.
- National Harbor Casino Trip, Aug. 16, members $35, non-members $40.
- Richmond Canal Boat Ride, Sept. 15, 10:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., members $35, non-members $40 plus price of lunch at Southern Railway Taphouse.
- Ride the Rails West Virginia, Sept. 24-26, $480. Extended until Friday. Final payment due by Aug. 1.
- Riverside Dinner Theater, “Beauty and the Beast,” Oct. 24, $54 register by Sept. 3.
- Christmas with the DuPonts, Dec. 3-5, $459 double occupancy, $588 single occupancy, $100 deposit by Aug. 27.
- Mormon Temple Christmas, Dec. 13, 4:30-10:30 p.m., members $35, non-members $40, register by Nov. 16.
- Sign up at the Fredericksburg Senior Citizens Office from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays. Only cash or check accepted for trips. 540/371-2429.
- Denver, Rockies and Colorado Springs, Aug. 26-31, $1,999 per person double occupancy. Ages 21 and older.
- Meet at Rowser Building. 540/658-5116.
- Holiday Entertainment Extravaganza in Lancaster, Pa., Nov. 7-9, $409 per person.
- Nashville at Christmas Time, Nov. 27-Dec. 1, $899 per person double occupancy.
- Christmas in NYC, Dec. 9-11, $709 per person.
- Sign up with King George County Parks and Recreation at 540/775-4FUN.
ZOAN BAPTIST CHURCH
- Holy Land Tour, October 2018, $2,995 per person. Jesse R. Booth, Executive Pastor of Zoan Baptist Church, will host a nine-day all-inclusive tour. For more information contact Pastor Booth at 540/850-2533; or [email protected].
This post was originally published here